SASU OFF AXIS
Simplified joint stock company with a capital of 2000 euros. Head office 15 rue Edouard Bourdet, 66100 Perpignan, FRANCE;
- Phone: +33 6 81 46 04 49
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration: RCS de Perpignan No. 814 808 374
- Intra-Community VAT number: FR11 814 808 374
General terms and conditions of sale of products sold on Directos.eu
Article 1 - Object
These conditions govern the sale by SASU OFF AXIS of the products marketed by the website.
Article 2 - Price
The prices of our products are indicated in euros all taxes included (VAT and other taxes applicable on the day of the order), unless otherwise indicated and excluding processing and shipping costs.
In case of order to a country other than metropolitan France you are the importer of the product concerned. Customs duties or other local taxes or import duties or state taxes may be payable. These rights and sums are not the responsibility of SASU OFF AXIS
They will be your responsibility and are your sole responsibility, both in terms of declarations and payments to the competent authorities and bodies of your country. We advise you to inquire about these aspects with your local authorities.
All orders regardless of their origin are payable in euros.
The company SASU OFF AXIS reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, but the product will be invoiced on the basis of the tariff in force at the time of the validation of the order and subject to availability.
The products remain the property of SASU OFF AXIS until full payment of the price.
Warning: as soon as you physically take possession of the products ordered, the risk of loss or damage to the products is transferred to you.
Article 3 - Orders
You can place an order on the internet via the web application accessible at this address: https://directos.eu
- The customer selects his desired products by adding them to his participation
- The customer has the possibility to invite participants to complete his order (optional)
In case of order to several participants:
- Each participant adds his products according to his wishes in the list of products of one and the same manufacturer (1 manufacturer per order)
- One of the participants designates himself as the receiver of the entire order
- Other participants, if they agree to have their participation jointly delivered to the indicated delivery address, reserve their participation by making a payment authorization. In case of disagreement between the participants, each one of them has the possibility to cancel his participation before the final reservation
- Once all entries have been reserved, payments are cashed and the order is sent to the manufacturer concerned. In case of one or more non-payment, the order remains pending payment, until validation of all payments.
- In case of a delay exceeding 7 days after the authorization of payment of a participation, a new request for authorization will be asked to the participant
- Once the order is shipped by the manufacturer, participants will receive an email containing the tracking number of the package (s)
- Once the global order has been received by the recipient, it is obliged to inform the other participants, through an action to be performed on the site. He will also be able to fill in his availability information, which will be sent to the participants.
- The other participants will then pick up their respective orders. The receiver must check the contents of each order he issues and validate with the participant the withdrawal of the goods
In case of order with only one participant:
- The customer informs a delivery address
- The client reserves his participation by performing a banking authorization, which will be immediately cashed
- The order is then validated and sent to the manufacturer
- Once the order is shipped by the manufacturer, the customer receives the tracking number of the package (s)
The contractual information is presented in French and will be confirmed at the latest at the time of validation of your order.
SASU OFF AXIS reserves the right not to register a payment, and not to confirm an order for any reason whatsoever, especially in case of supply problems, or in case of difficulty the received command.
Article 4 - Coupon & Sponsorship
An order can only contain one discount coupon. Each coupon is subject to conditions (subtotal TTC, Manufacturer, User, Total number of uses, ...). The amount of the reduction may be fixed or as a percentage, applied to the sub-total of the user's participation or to the shipping costs of the participation.
The referral discount is applicable only when another participant joins the order using the order-sharing link and when the referral has products ordered in his / her participation.
The sponsorship offer can not be applied in addition to the application of a discount coupon.
Article 5 - Validation of your order
Any order appearing on the website directos.eu supposes the adhesion to the present General Conditions. Any confirmation of order implies your full and complete adhesion to the present general conditions of sale, without exception or reserve.
All the data provided and the recorded confirmation will be worth proof of the transaction.
You declare to have perfect knowledge.
The order confirmation will be worth signing and acceptance of the operations carried out.
A summary of the information of your order and these General Conditions, will be communicated to your e-mail address of confirmation of your order.
Article 6 - Payment
The fact of validating your order implies for you the obligation to pay the indicated price.
The payment of your purchases is made by credit card thanks to the secure system Stripe (https://www.stripe.com)
The debit of the card is made only at the time of the complete validation of the order (reservation of each participation).
Article 7 - Retraction
In accordance with the provisions of Article L.121-21 of the Consumer Code, you have a 14-day right of withdrawal from receipt of your products to exercise your right of withdrawal without having to justify reasons or to pay a penalty.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must make the request by email to email@example.com or by mail to "SAS OFF AXIS - 15 rue Edouard Bourdet, 66100 Perpignan, FRANCE", within 14 days of the receipt of your products.
Returns are to be made in their original condition and complete (packaging, accessories, instructions). In this context, your responsibility is engaged. Any damage to the product on this occasion may be such as to defeat the right of withdrawal.
Return costs are your responsibility.
In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, SASU OFF AXIS will refund the sums paid, within 14 days of the notification of your request and via the same means of payment as that used during the registration. command.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW
In accordance with the provisions of Article L.121-21-8 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- The provision of services fully performed before the end of the withdrawal period and whose execution has begun after the express prior consent of the consumer and express waiver of his right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market beyond the control of the trader and likely to occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
- The supply of goods that have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and that can not be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection.
- The supply of goods which, after being delivered and by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other articles;
- The supply of alcoholic beverages whose delivery is deferred beyond thirty days and whose value agreed at the conclusion of the contract depends on fluctuations in the market beyond the control of the professional.
- The supply of audio or video recordings or computer software when they have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery.
- The supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine, except for subscription contracts to these publications.
- Transactions concluded in a public auction.
- The supply of digital content that is not provided on a physical medium whose execution has begun after the express prior consent of the consumer and expressly waives his right of withdrawal.
Article 8 Availability
Our products are offered as long as they are visible on the Directos.eu website and within the limits of available stocks. For non-stocked products, our offers are valid subject to availability at our suppliers.
In case of unavailability of product after placing your order, we will notify you by email. Your order will be automatically canceled and no bank debit will be made.
In addition, the Directos.eu website is not intended to sell its products in significant quantities. SASU OFF AXIS therefore reserves the right to refuse orders for one thousand (1000) identical items.
Article 9 - Delivery
Products are delivered to the delivery address specified during the order process within seventy-two (72) hours after the manufacturer ships the order.
In case of delay of shipment, an email will be sent to inform you of a possible consequence on the delivery time which has been indicated to you.
In accordance with the legal provisions, in case of late delivery, you have the possibility to cancel the order under the terms and conditions defined in Article L 138-2 of the Consumer Code. If in the meantime you receive the product we will proceed to its refund and shipping costs under the conditions of Article L 138-3 of the Consumer Code.
In case of deliveries by a carrier, SASU OFF AXIS can not be held responsible for late delivery due to unavailability of the customer after several proposals for appointments.
Article 10 - Guarantee
All our products benefit from the legal guarantee of conformity and the guarantee of hidden defects, provided for by articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code. In case of non-compliance of a product sold, it may be returned, exchanged or refunded.
All claims, requests for exchange or refund must be made by email or post within 30 days of delivery.
The products must be returned to us in the state in which you received them with all the elements (accessories, packaging, instructions ...). The shipping costs will be refunded on the basis of the invoiced rate and the return costs will be refunded upon presentation of receipts.
The provisions of this Article do not prevent you from benefiting from the right of withdrawal provided for in Article 6.
Article 11 - Liability
The products offered are in compliance with the French legislation in force. The responsibility of SASU OFF AXIS can not be held liable for non-compliance with the legislation of the country where the product is delivered. It is your responsibility to check with the local authorities the possibilities of importing or using the products or services you intend to order.
In addition, SASU OFF AXIS can not be held liable for damages resulting from misuse of the purchased product.
Finally, the SASU OFF AXIS company can not be held liable for any inconvenience or damage inherent to the use of the Internet, including a break in service, external intrusion or the presence of computer viruses.
Article 12 - Applicable law in case of disputes
The language of this contract is the French language. These conditions of sale are subject to French law. In case of dispute, the French courts will be the only competent.
Article 13 - Intellectual property
All elements of the Directos.eu website are and remain the exclusive intellectual property of SASU OFF AXIS. No one is authorized to reproduce, exploit, rebroadcast, or use for any purpose whatsoever, even partially, elements of the site that are software, visual or sound. Any single link or hypertext link is strictly prohibited without the express written agreement of SASU OFF AXIS.
Article 14 - Personal data
The company SASU OFF AXIS reserves the right to collect personal information and personal data about you. They are necessary to manage your order, as well as to improve the services and information we send you.
They can also be sent to companies that contribute to these relationships, such as those responsible for the execution of services and orders for their management, execution, processing and payment.
This information and data is also kept for security purposes in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
In accordance with the law of January 6, 1978, you have a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal information and personal data about you, directly on the website.
Article 15 - Archiving Proof
The SASU OFF AXIS company will archive purchase orders and invoices on a reliable and durable support constituting a faithful copy in accordance with the provisions of article 1348 of the Civil Code.
The SASU OFF AXIS computerized records will be considered by all parties concerned as proof of communications, orders, payments and transactions between the parties.
Last updated: 02/07/2018